Fireproof Your Marriage

This is my first post for 2013. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

We had a great New Year celebration partying and watching fantastic fireworks! After the countdown, Hubby and I headed to a nearby coffee shop and reflected on the year that was and shared our plans for 2013.

When we finally got home, we watched one of my favorite movies of all time.

FIREPROOF

Watch the trailer here: Fireproof Trailer.

2012 has been quite a challenging year for us. And watching this movie reminded us of our commitment to love each other unconditionally. This year, we are renewing our vow that we will do whatever it takes to make our marriage work.

How was your 2012?
How are you planning to make your marriage better in 2013?

***

I really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to leave your comments. =) You may follow me on Twitter. Or subscribe by entering your email address on the right. You may also click “Follow my blog” =) And… ‘Like’ my fanpage. See you again!

Visit my other blog: www.theblogforbrides.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Marriage, Personal Life. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Fireproof Your Marriage

1. cocomino says:

Happy new year I hope that you’ll be happy this year
    Movies inspire us a lot

2. Hope says:

My hubby and I love that movie. 2012was busy and hectic, but we are planning on bringing back date night. God Bless

• Viviene says:

Oh same here!! =) We have scheduled it already until the end of the year. =) Sometimes, you really have to put “date nights” on your planner so you won’t really forget. And that’s what we did!

3. ristinw says:

Happy New Year, Viviene! The photo is so hot!!!! Never have seen this movie, but I guess it is something very romantic! :D

4. I thought it was cool that he actually kissed his real wife in that scene and not the actress. A small detail, and to our modern world of TV and movies, a seemingly unnecessary detail, but from those who uphold the sanctity of marriage, a very important one.

I’ve been married for 17 years and we have 4 kids. We love the Lord and we still fight. Hahaha!

Visiting you back from Happy Moms, Happy Homes.

• Viviene says:

Oh I heard about that from my brother! I did share that to my husband too and we both felt like it was a necessary adjustment to that scene. =)

5. Chin chin says:

Hi Viviene. I also like the Fireproof movie. I still can’t help but cry while watching some scenes even though I’ve watched it so many times. I pray for love and strength in your marriage. God bless.