Morning with Harold Sala

I was thrilled to learn that Harold Sala was speaking in church.

Just recently while cleaning up, I saw his book (Frequently Asked Questions about Marriage) from my brother’s cabinet and took the liberty to bring it and have Dr. Sala sign it. =p

My husband also graciously bought me two more marriage books!!! (52 Guidelines for Making Marriage Work and Making Marriage Work) I can hardly wait to read them! =) This is like my 20th marriage book! Ok, not really but perhaps close to that number. I’ve collected so much over the years ever since I was single =p There’s so much to learn and it’s always a blessing reading stories of how God made marriages work beautifully for His purpose.

What books are you reading now?

***

I really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to leave your comments. =) You may follow me on Twitter. Or subscribe by entering your email address on the right. You may also click “Follow my blog” =) And… ‘Like’ my fanpage. See you again!

Visit my other blog: www.theblogforbrides.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Marriage, Tips and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 comments on “Morning with Harold Sala

1. Blond Duck on said:

It sounds like a great book!

2. Tara @ secretsofamomaholic.com on said:

I feel funny saying that I am reading Fifty Shades Freed (the 3rd book of a trilogy)- GUILTY PLEASURE- when you’re reading books that will surely benefit your life and marriage. What are the best marriage books you have read so far?

3. Viviene on said:

Oh yes! They are great.. I’m done with one! Two more books to go! =D

4. Viviene on said:

I highly recommend Gary Chapman’s Love Languages Books. We got his Devotional and it’s been helping our marriage! =) Another one I recommend is Courtship After Marriage by Zig Ziglar.

Thanks Tara for dropping by!

5. How cool that you got to meet him! And I love that you read so many marriage books… I am like that too! :)

6. Viviene on said:

It was exciting.. I got to chat with him for a while too. He’d been coming here a lot..

7. Emily on said:

Haha, I have a lot of marriage books too! I’m only reading one book right now, it’s full of exercises to work your creative thinking muscles. I got it at Disneyland last weekend :)

8. Viviene on said:

Wow, what book is this?

9. mitch on said:

Wow, amazin and uber cool. My dad adore this guy, how long will he be in Manila?

10. Viviene on said:

I am not sure.. This was last Sunday. He must have left already. Check out his facebook..