It’s more fun in the Philippines!

After almost a year in a foreign land, I’m back to my favorite place in the world… HOME! Now, I can attest that it’s true…

There is no place like home.

It’s been crazy busy since I arrived on Saturday morning. After some rest, we headed to Baby Sister’s  alma matter (that happened to be my alma matter too) to watch her performance. I’m so glad to be able to watch her!

No, that’s not her. That’s me! Haha..

Yours truly and Baby Sister. =)

Although she didn’t win, I just love the fact that I was able to watch her!

Then the following day, we visited my brother’s place and enjoyed some real good authentic Filipino food! We also got some tan swimming at their clubhouse.

I’m that lady faking sleep. That’s my lazy uncreative wacky pose. Haha..

More stories of my comeback on my next few posts! For now, I need to get some sleep!

Do you agree that there really is no place like home?

***

I really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to leave your comments. =) You may follow me on Twitter. Or subscribe by entering your email address on the right. You may also click “Follow my blog” =) And… ‘Like’ my fanpage. See you again!

Visit my other blog: www.theblogforbrides.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Personal Life and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to It’s more fun in the Philippines!

1. Kat says:

Welcome home Vivs!

2. cocomino says:

Welcome back. It’s the best to stay home comfortably.

3. Rach says:

Love that you were able to be there to see your sister perform! And spending time with family is amazing. :)

4. ristinw says:

Home Sweet Home! Yey! :D

5. mitch says:

Agree!! Nice to have you back. :) Btw, where is your brother house?

6. Viviene says:

Sa Tribecca.. I think he’s selling it. He’s thinking of migrating to Aussie. He’s still praying about it. If you’re interested, let me know. My dad’s a broker =p

7. Viviene says:

Tribecca is along Sucat road..

8. yes, there is no place like home and I miss it badly as I’m away from home since 1 year and not getting leaves from my job… :(
    Lucky you! God bless…

Anshul

9. Viviene says:

Aww.. Being away from home is the worst =s I hope you get to have some day offs so you could visit your family back home.. =)

10. Pingback: Flicker of Light | the Journey of a Woman